WELCOME TO EMARKET
Welcome to a new way of doing business at the Florida State University. FSU Purchasing Services is pleased to introduce EMarket, a user-friendly online EMarketplace designed to streamline the way your department purchases its goods and services.
The adoption of EMarket represents FSU’s ongoing commitment to initiatives that strategically reduce costs without sacrificing quality. Using familiar, intuitive tools like search boxes, price comparisons, favorites, and shopping carts, your purchasing experience will be more convenient than ever before—all while saving your department time and money.
No more time wasted searching through catalogs, waiting on hold with vendors, and tracking down approvals. With EMarket, faculty and staff can make their purchases, initate requisitions, verify budgets, and route approvals in a “one-stop” environment.
The benefits of the new EMarket include:
- Efficiency: Order from a variety of vendors without picking up the phone; no more sorting through catalogs, waiting on hold, or visiting multiple locations to find what you need. No more struggling to remember passwords—only one logon is needed.
- Ease: Store regularly made purchases in the system to simply click and buy when you need to restock. Create and submit error-free requisitions electronically.
- Value: Easier access to FSU-contracted prices and terms for the products you buy, saving your department or project money during this period of tighter budgeting.
- Speed: Catalog vendors are pre-approved for FSU compliance and receive orders electronically, meaning ordering is quicker than ever.
- Improved Availability: Forget about “business hours” and put down the phone. Shop and approve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Track requisitions online.
- Workflow: The process—from ordering to approvals to budget verification—is automated. Requisitions are routed based on category code, any required approvals, and commodity flags (e.g., hazardous materials).
- Sustainability: Reduce excess paper—including catalogs and order forms.
For additional information or if you would like to schedule departmental/individual training please contact Nancy Milburn email@example.com or Phyllis Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-644-6850.